MOORESVILLE, N.C. – A free leadership workshop series at Mountain State University Mooresville kicks off Wednesday with a discussion of "Leadership Character."
"I will be speaking on understanding self and a strategy to address the personal dark side of leadership," said Douglas A. White, Ed.D., the workshop's facilitator. White joined the faculty of MSU's Mooresville campus in the Charles H. Polk School of Leadership and Professional Development in 2011.
This first in an eight-part 2012 Leadership Seminar Series takes place from 8:30 to 10 a.m. All sessions in the series will be held at MSU Mooresville, Catalina Bay, 517 Alcove Road, Lake Norman, N.C.
Other programs slated for the series include:
• March 21 – Transcendent Leadership;
• April 25 – Leadership Communications;
• May 23 – Women's Leadership Role in the Workplace;
• June 13 – Leading for Results;
• Sept. 19 – Visioning and Progressing;
• Oct. 24 – Coalition Building in the Digital Age; and,
• Nov. 14 – Diversity Leadership Celebration.
Register for one session or all by visiting http://www.mountainstate.edu/leadership-seminar/nc-seminars.aspx or contact Dallas Bragg, executive director, MSU Mooresville, at email@example.com.